Art of Non-Dual Timekeeping
From January 20, 2022
Training in Non-Dual Astrology beginning, in manageable chunks in early 2022!
In 2022 we’re going to be breaking down some teachings from various astrological systems to give an insight as to how we can begin to work with Non-Dual Astrology. This enables us to ‘zero-point’ by working with convergent points from reading charts and systems together.
We will start off 2022 with some seminars about different systems and then in late 2022 for those who have completed the seminars or feel confident about the different systems we will be running a Masters module on the Art of Weaving with Time
This course has been piloted and created to honour the entering into the Age of Aquarius/Golden Age.
As old systems and constructs collapse and transform, it’s important to understand timekeeping and to unravel from Babylonian control constructs.
This non-dual course is being carefully constructed by timekeeper, Victoria Sinclair who has been teaching on Natural Law and Time principles for five years now and has spent extensive time in the Mayan lands – Mexico and Guatemala, Australia, and has worked with the Serpent codes and time codes from one side of the planet to the other. Victoria has organised key ceremonies globally since 2012 around the timelines. As a holistic multidimensional practitioner and consciousness expert, she also can give applied teaching from her three decades of metaphysical studies to contextualise timeline work.
This module enables participants to become aligned with Natural Time and also is a real-time transmission from sacred sites and locations to connect you with the planetary grid.
– Creation stories
– Dragons and serpents and primordial codes and gateways
– Fractals – pattern thinking
– Dragon lines
– The importance of Natural Law and Natural Time
– Guatemalan Mayan Calendar
– Galactic Mayan calendar
– Guatemalan Mayan calendar and Popul Vuh
– Decolonising time concepts
– Quetzalcoatl dreaming
– Rainbow serpent
– Serpent sites and families
– Introduction to concepts of Geomancy
– Re-forming space-time continuum
– Jaguar codes
– The underworld
– The twins
– Guatemalan Mayan calendar and Popul Vuh – the second ray and the twins
– The Origines, Grandmothers, and the ‘Dreamtime’
– Rainbow serpent and rainbow bridge
– Western Astrology and approaches to time
– The mythic realm
– The cosmic womb
– Shamanism and time
– Mulching, transmutation, and space protection
– Sekhmet, Kali and ‘Time’
– Thoth and Hermetic principles
– The Egyptian timelines
– Jaguar families – preservation
For Sekhem students, there are some extra teachings available. This course counts as one Masters Module
PREVIOUS SESSION - RECORDING AVAILABLE
Date: 20th January
Time: 6pm UK time
Theme: Dreamspell Callendar
Facilitator: Victoria Padma Khandro
We’ll open with an informative opening seminar on the Dreamspell Calendar as it seems a good entry point for many into concepts of Natural Law and Time. This is a perfect time to begin – as you will find out – there is a cosmic looping taking place around 2 key dates in the Traditional Mayan calendar and the Dreamspell calendar.
Applied Sekhem and Time
– Sekhem, time and healing – applied sekhem
– Knowing and time
– Thoth and Hermetic principles
– The Egyptian and African timelines
– Grace and ease as principles
– Impeccability as a timekeeper
– Time and divination
– The Kalachakra and Shambhala – the wheel of time
– Tibetan Buddhist perspectives on time and practical components to enter the Golden Age as Shambhala Warriors
Sekhem and time – with clients and collectives
– Therapeutic contexts and zero-pointing timelines for Ascension and healing
– Suns, portals and time-travel
– Recharging one’s time battery and fortifying Higher Self flow
– Galactic principles of time
– Recapping on material including working with consciousness, timelines, earthgrids and sacred sites
– Warping time and time travel
– Ethics and responsibilities of ‘time-keeping’ – multidimensional approaches
– The language of time and consciousness
Please contact us for more info!